Congrats! You won a pair of tickets from KUTX! Some shows require that you pick up your tickets from our offices, some don’t. Find your show on the list along with instructions on how to get your tickets. Have questions about your tickets? Scroll all the way down for the FAQ. Don’t see your show listed? Contact us.
Will Call = Your tickets will be at the event Box Office (for fancy shows) or on a guest list at the door (less fancy shows)
Email = Tickets will be emailed to you no later than the morning of the show, by KUTX or the event promoter (be sure to check spam folders)
Hard Tickets = Tickets, badges, or wristbands must be picked up from KUTX. Scroll down for hours, directions, parking and phone. Unless noted below, hard tickets are ready for pickup – still, we highly recommend calling before coming to KUTX.
- Altercation Comedy Festival: will call (passes are good for all three days)
- Alvvays, Oct 18: will call
- Tori Amos, Nov: 17: email
- Austin City Limits Hall of Fame, Oct 25: email
- Austin City Limits Music Festival, Oct 6-8 or Oct 13-15: hard tickets (these are usually in-hand the week before the festival begins; we’ll email you when they’re ready for pickup!)
- Austin Originals Benefit Concert, Aug 19: will call (tickets are for balcony, 8:30 doors)
- Australian Pink Floyd, Aug 18: email
- Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile, Nov 11: email
- Balmorhea with Will Johnson, Sept. 21: hard tickets (these are not in yet – check back in a couple weeks!)
- Balmorhea with Caroline Says, Sept. 22: hard tickets (these are not in yet – check back in a couple weeks!)
- Big Thief, Sept 29: will call
- Blondie and Garbage, Aug 11: email
- The Church and Helio Sequence, Sept. 18: email
- Lucy Dacus & Molly Burch, Aug 14: hard tickets
- Dark Star Orchestra, Sept 22: hard tickets
- Mac Demarco, Oct. 2: hard tickets
- Descendents, Sept 23: hard tickets
- Donald Fagen, Sept 2: email
- Father John Misty, Sept. 29 or Oct. 2: hard tickets
- The Flaming Lips + Mac DeMarco, Oct 1: email
- Fleet Foxes, Aug 16 & 17: email (by 8/15!)
- Michael Franti & Spearhead, Aug 25: hard tickets
- Galactic + North Mississippi Allstars, Nov 11: hard tickets
- Ghostland Observatory, Sept 8: hard tickets
- Gov’t Mule, Sept. 28: email
- GZA & Brownout, Aug. 20: will call
- Sarah Jarosz at The Paramount, Nov. 3: hard tickets
- LCD Soundsystem, Oct. 31: hard tickets
- Lyle Lovett and His Large Band, Aug 26 & 27: email
- Matisyahu, Nov 5: hard tickets
- J.D. McPherson & Nikki Lane, Oct. 19 at Scoot Inn: hard tickets (these are not in yet – check back in a couple weeks!)
- Kevin Morby, Sept 16: will call
- Nick Murphy (Chet Faker), Oct 26: email
- David Ramirez, Nov 17: will call
- RAS Day, Aug 18 & 19: will call
- The Secret Sisters, Sept. 9: email
- Boz Skaggs, Sept 24: email
- Shinyribs, Sept. 8: hard tickets
- Trombone Shorty, Sept 14: email
- Sturgill Simpson, Sept 9: hard tickets
- Dr. Lonnie Smith, Sept. 29: will call
- Sound on Sound Fest, Nov 10-12: will call (your passes will be under your name at the on-site box office. ID required. Passes do not include camping.)
- Ringo Starr, Oct 31: email
- Summer Soul Sessions, benefiting HAAM, Aug 12: will call
- Moses Sumney, Oct 18: will call
- Sylvan Esso, Aug 30: hard tickets
- Taj Mo: Taj Majal and Keb’ Mo’, Sept 22: email
- Tedeschi Trucks Band, Sept 23: email
- Tegan & Sara, Nov 15 or 16: hard tickets
- Thievery Corporation, Oct 21: hard tickets
- Third Root Album Release, Sept. 15: will call
- Utopia Fest 2017: tickets will be emailed the week of the event (from Eventbrite; be sure to check spam folders. Tickets include camping and parking.)
- Ween, Nov 2 or 3: hard tickets (these are not in yet – check in a couple weeks!)
- Wilco, Oct. 1: hard tickets (these are not in yet – check back in a couple weeks!)
- Steve Winwood, Sept 20: email
- Stevie Wonder, Oct. 22: hard tickets (these are not in yet – check back a few weeks out from the show!)
PICKING UP HARD TICKETS FROM KUTX
If you need to pick up tickets from KUTX, please give us at least one business day to get them ready for you (especially if you won them on a weekend, because Mondays are hard for everybody.) Please call our Front Desk (512-471-1631) to ensure your tickets are ready before you make the trip to KUTX. Unless you enjoy sitting in Austin traffic for no reason.
Hours: KUTX is open for business Monday-Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. However . . .
THIS PART IS SUPER IMPORTANT, SO READ IT CAREFULLY: KUTX is closed weekends and holidays. This means if your show falls on a weekend or holiday, you’ll need to pick your tickets up by 5 P.M. the last business day prior. We are not able to give you your tickets on a weekend or holiday, so please do not ask this of us, because we will say no, and we hate saying no (but we will say it anyway.)
Directions: KUTX is located in the Belo Center for New Media, on the corner of Dean Keeton and Guadalupe, on the campus of the University of Texas (the exact address is 300 W. Dean Keeton, 78712.) We’re on the first floor, at the west end of the building (you’ll see big metal letters over our lobby door.)
Parking! We have parking! Our parking spaces are in the alley behind the Belo Center for New Media. The alley is one-way, and is accessible only from Whittis Avenue (not from Guadalupe.) You may park in any space marked “30 MINUTES WITH FLASHERS.” Remember to turn on your flashers (some call them “hazards”) or you might be ticketed by the University of Texas. (And then it really wouldn’t be a free show anymore, would it?)
QUESTIONS WE SOMETIMES GET
. . . about e-mailed tickets:
When will I receive my tickets by email?
We usually receive e-tickets from promoters a couple days before the show, and we email them to winners as soon as we get them. If it’s one business day away from the show and you haven’t received your tickets, please contact us, as it’s quite possible that the human radio host took your email down incorrectly.
It’s Saturday and the show is tonight and I still don’t have my e-tickets! Help!
KUTX is closed weekends and holidays. Please make sure to contact us the last business day before your show.
I can’t go to the show. Can I give my tickets to a friend?
Sure! We’re still going to email them to you, but you can forward them to a friend. Once they’re in your inbox, they’re yours to use as you please.
. . . about will call / guest list:
My tickets are Will Call, but I can’t go to the show. Can I give them to a friend?
Maaay-be. If it’s still a week out from the show, let us know – we may be able to change the name. If it’s the day of the event (or last business day before), we’ve probably already submitted the list, at which point the matter is between you and the venue box office.
. . . about hard tickets:
I can’t make it to KUTX. Can someone else pick up my hard tickets for me?
Sure! Just call the front desk (512-471-1631) and let them know the name of the person who’ll be picking them up.
I live outside of Austin. Can you mail them to me?
We can, but the best option is still to have someone pick them up for you. We don’t send tickets by certified mail and are not responsible for their loss.
It’s Sunday and I forgot to pick up my tickets and the show is tonight! Can someone meet me at the station to give me my tickets?
No. (See “This Part is Super Important, So Read It Carefully,” above.)
Can’t the host who is on the air just give them to me?
For safety reasons, we do not ask hosts to answer the door outside business hours.
Other questions? We’ve got answers! Email us.