It’s that time of year again and everyone’s getting excited for ACL – even those who didn’t buy a wristband. Fortunately, there are plenty of ACL alternatives both weekends to choose from.
– KUTX is teaming up with the Four Seasons Hotel on Friday, October 9th for a live broadcast featuring some of our favorite bands from Austin City Limits Music Festival 2015. A $10 donation at the door gets you a breakfast taco, granola bar, cup of coffee and some great live music. All proceeds from the event benefit the Seton Shivers Cancer Center at Brackenridge Hospital.
– Starting Thursday, October 1st there will be a number of official late night performances by ACL artists. Be sure to buy your tickets before they sell out!
– Beginning October 2nd at 2pm, the first weekend of the annual fest will be livestreamed on Red Bull TV.
– Do512 lists local music performances and other events every day, some of which are free with RSVP.
– From Do512’s list, we hand pick live shows of artists we play on KUTX. (Week 2)
– On Saturday, October 10th RAW PAW will host the 9th installment of Ditch The Fest Fest – a locally-loyal festival at Empire Control Room & Garage for just $10. DTF Fest is an all-ages event starting at 2pm.