It’s that time of year again and everyone’s getting excited for ACL – even those who didn’t buy a wristband. Fortunately, there are plenty of ACL alternatives both weekends to choose from.
– KUTX is teaming up with the Four Seasons Hotel on Friday, October 9th for a live broadcast featuring some of our favorite bands from Austin City Limits Music Festival 2015. A $10 donation at the door gets you a breakfast taco, granola bar, cup of coffee and some great live music. All proceeds from the event benefit the Seton Shivers Cancer Center at Brackenridge Hospital.
Official ACL Festival Late Night Shows
– Starting Thursday, October 1st there will be a number of official late night performances by ACL artists. Be sure to buy your tickets before they sell out!
– Beginning October 2nd at 2pm, the first weekend of the annual fest will be livestreamed on Red Bull TV.
– Do512 lists local music performances and other events every day, some of which are free with RSVP.
KUTX-Recommended “Music In Austin Tonight”
– From Do512’s list, we hand pick live shows of artists we play on KUTX. (Week 2)
– On Saturday, October 10th RAW PAW will host the 9th installment of Ditch The Fest Fest – a locally-loyal festival at Empire Control Room & Garage for just $10. DTF Fest is an all-ages event starting at 2pm.