This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius and Fresh break down the backlash to the Forbes article on Rad and Wane from The Hakone Agency.
- They discuss the history of the Austin hip-hop scene and how it’s hidden from most of the city.
- In his “Unpopular Opinion,” Fresh talks about how people use the word “gentrification” too loosely.
- Confucius encourages people to show empathy and consider context for stories in his “Confucius Says.”
- This week’s local song of the week is Chief Cleopatra’s “Gangstas in Love.”
Listen to this week’s episode of The Breaks
Hear the music from The Breaks played on their Saturday Night Hip-hop show