This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius and Fresh honor the memory of Chadwick Boseman and explain why his life and work made such an impact on them — especially his portrayal of Black Panther.
- Both hosts discuss the NBA’s strike over the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Fresh shares the Unpopular Opinion that Jermaine DuPri is the best star-maker working in the music industry today.
- Confucius points out that sometimes even the most selfless act can still be a tad bit selfish in his Confucius Says segment.
This week on The Breaks, Fresh and Confucius
- Talk about the decrease in streaming during the pandemic and what it means for the music industry.
- Touch on the continuing beat battles, including the technical difficulties in the battle between Babyface and Teddy Riley.
- In his Unpopular Opinion, Fresh says that Diddy would smoke Jermaine Dupri in a beat battle and that Dr. Dre would beat, but not annihilate, Diddy in a beat battle.
- Confucius reminds people to stick by their values especially in this time.
- This week’s Local Song of the Week is TEMPLO by Angélica Rahe.
Listen to this week’s episode of The Breaks