This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius and Fresh share their thoughts on the glaring lack of hip-hop acts on the virtual Austin City Limit Festival Lineup.
- Both hosts debate whether or not Gucci Mane is the greatest A&R rep in recent hip-hop history.
- Fresh and Confucius express their surprise at learning that Big Sean’s first advance from Kanye after signing to G.O.O.D. Music was $15,000.
- In his Unpopular Opinion, Fresh argues that Sauce Walka does not get enough credit.
- In his Confucius Says segment, both Confucius and Fresh implore everyone listening to go out and VOTE!
Listen to this episode of The Breaks