This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius and Fresh share their thoughts on the glaring lack of hip-hop acts on the virtual Austin City Limit Festival Lineup.
- Both hosts debate whether or not Gucci Mane is the greatest A&R rep in recent hip-hop history.
- Fresh and Confucius express their surprise at learning that Big Sean’s first advance from Kanye after signing to G.O.O.D. Music was $15,000.
- In his Unpopular Opinion, Fresh argues that Sauce Walka does not get enough credit.
- In his Confucius Says segment, both Confucius and Fresh implore everyone listening to go out and VOTE!
Listen to this episode of The Breaks
Its been relatively quiet for Austin’s Traffic Lee. He released a project Rise of the Real back in 2017. Since then we hadn’t heard much from him, that is until now. Traffic teams up with fellow Austin producer Austin Martin and Houston’s Sauce Walka for this new song and video, 2 Quick.