This week on The Breaks, Fresh and Confucius:
- Discuss Megan Thee Stallion’s latest IG live post about rapper Tory Lanez shooting her in both feet.
- Talk about Snoop Dogg’s appearance on The Breakfast Club.
- Touch on the emerging conflict between Lil Baby and Migos.
- In his Unpopular Opinion, Fresh argues that Jack Harlow is overrated.
- In his Confucius Says, Confucius reminds us that other people’s behavior is often about survival, so we shouldn’t take their actions too personally.
Listen to this week’s episode of The Breaks
This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius and Fresh explain what they love about the latest wave of female rappers like Megan the Stallion and City Girls
- Both hosts talk about their frustration with Snoop Dogg’s episode of Red Table Talk, and express their disappointment with the negative energy people direct towards black women.
- They explain why they don’t think the Coronavirus outbreak will cause South by Southwest to be cancelled.
- They express their support for Waka Flocka Flame’s assertion that hip-hop is not dangerous.
- In his “Confucius Says” segment, Confucius cautions against entitlement and encourages artists to put the work in if they want to get played in the Breaks.
- This week’s Local Song of the Week is “Amplifiers” by Deezie Brown.
Listen to this weeks episode of The Breaks
Hear the music from The Breaks played on their Saturday Night Hip-hop show