This week on The Breaks, Fresh is flying solo while Confucius is out:
- He talks about Young Thug’s reasons for not wanting to work with Andre 3000.
- He unpacks Kevin Hart’s conversation with his fans on the Clubhouse app about comments he made about his daughter in his latest standup special.
- In the wake of many people’s dismay following the latest release of the Grammy nominations, Fresh states his Unpopular Opinion that Black music deserves to be represented accurately in the Grammy Awards
This week on The Breaks, Fresh and Confucius:
- Talk about the successful battle between Teddy Riley vs Babyface and a potential battle between Dr. Dre and Diddy.
- Discuss the recent conflict between French Montana and Young Thug over Montana’s comments about Kendrick Lamar.
- Touch on the lasting impact of Friday on its 25 anniversary.
- In his Unpopular Opinion, Fresh defends Drake’s first album Thank Me Later.
- In his Confucius Says segment Confucius explains how love is not always enough to get us though the hard times.
- This week’s local song of the week is “Happy Hour” by Mélat.
Listen to this week’s episode of The Breaks