Omarion & Pettiness
This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius explains why he’s a fan of Omarion’s pettiness towards Lil Fizz.
- Confucius and Fresh discuss Lil Uzi Vert’s twitter rant about his record label, Generation Music Group.
- Austin artist Jake Lloyd talks about his headlining show at Stubbs on December 7th and his views on being an urban artist in Austin, Texas.
- Fresh explains why GoldLink’s comments on Mac Miller and the Grammys made him uninterested in supporting the artist.
- Confucius asks people to let their successes be the narrative of their lives in his Confucius Says segment.
Listen to this episode of The Breaks
Listen on The Apple Podcasts App, Spotify or Stitcher
Hear the music from The Breaks played on their Saturday Night Hip-hop show