This week on The Breaks
- Hosts Confucius and Fresh discuss how they feel about Shaggy turning down the opportunity to be on Rihanna’s new record after he was asked to audition.
- They talk about the reaction too Boosie Badazz wearing a Kappa sweater to an NBA game
- Austin Artist J Soulja, creator of The Smokeout Concert Series, stops by for an interview with The Breaks.
- In his Unpopular Opinion, Fresh tells us why he’s sick of people saying that Black Leaders can’t be entertainers or athletes.
- Confucius shares his 2020 goals for The Breaks.
Listen to this episode of The Breaks