This week on The Breaks:
- Confucius and Fresh discuss what the poor sales of Tekashi 6ix 9ine’s latest record, Tattletales, means for his career.
- The hosts debate whether Jay-Z’s billionaire status is okay because of his place in the culture.
- Confucius and Fresh talk about the intersection of hip-hop and branding, especially as it relates to Travis Scott’s partnership with McDonalds.
- Fresh argues that the Drake Stimulus Package is not as important as everyone thinks it is in his Unpopular Opinion.
- Confucius states that in order to grow together, people need to focus first on their own individual growth.
You can watch Summer Jam 2020 Thursday, September 17th at 7pm on KUTX.org
Listen to this episode of The Breaks