What happens to the live music capital of the world, when there’s no live music? Hosts Elizabeth McQueen and Miles Bloxson explore how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted live music in Austin, Texas and beyond. In each episode listeners will hear from people across the spectrum of the live music ecosystem about their personal experiences, survival strategies, adaptations and what they think is possible on the other side of this pandemic. Produced by KUT & KUTX Studios. Pause/Play is supported by Odell Brewing Co. and McCullough Heating and Air Conditioning.
- Hear what Jackie Venson, Deezie Brown, David Shabani, and Erin Ivey have to say about NFTs and Music. You can check out the NFT for our song “What is an NFT?” It’s not for sale, but it is on the Solana blockchain! https://solsea.io/n/AaYykx8tvL4yzrmwwqwuB3H3NFaiV3kF7uEeAM9bfwHJ/ And you can listen to the song […]
- Here’s your very own, very fungible copy of the soon-to-be hit song, “What is an NFT?”
- Miles and Elizabeth go on a journey to mint an NFT. But in order to do that they have to write and record a song, buy cryptocurrency, set up a wallet, and list an NFT for sale. But things don’t quite go as they planned.
- In this first episode of our mini-season about NFTs you'll learn all the things you need to know in order to understand what NFTs are and how they work.
- We're taking a look at the first in-person SXSW in 3 years. You'll hear from rapper and event curator J Soulja, bartender and co-founder of the Amplified Sound Coalition Jeanette Gregor, artist manager Andi Narvaez, Cheer-Up Charlie's owners Maggie Lea and Tamara Hoover, musician and composer Graham Reynolds, freelance writer […]