Austin has a rich and diverse musical landscape, but every once in a while it’s good to go back to the roots of this city’s musical spirit. Folk, blues, and country beget an authenticity that’s as real as Austin. There’s no better way to give back to its musicians than by celebrating the music of one of its oldest institutions: Armadillo World Headquarters.
KUTX presents the annual ALL ATX concert on Sunday, October 29 at Auditorium Shores. This year’s event will coincide with the release of the ALL ATX “Back to the Armadillo” CD, featuring Austin artists’ interpretations of songs from legendary Armadillo World Headquarters performances throughout the years. Check out the track listing below!
- Fastball – Tush
- South Austin Moonlighters feat. Chris Gage – Let it Rain
- A. Sinclair – Bell Bottom Blues
- Kelly Willis & Bruce Robison – Dirty Work
- Eric Tessmer – Saturday Night Special
- Leopold and his Fiction – Only the Lonely
- My Jerusalem – L.A. Freeway
- Jane Ellen Bryant – Fooled Around and Fell in Love
- Jack Ingram – A Song for You
- Peterson Brothers – Take Me to the River
- Night Drive – Psycho Killer
- Charlie Sexton – I’m Not in Love
- Ray Benson – Into the Mystic
- Patrice Pike-Water and Rust – Africa
- Ruby Jane – Don’t Stand So Close to Me
- Monte Montgomery – Love is Alive
- Jon Dee Graham – Faithless Love
- Charlie Fay & The Fayettes – What’s So Funny ‘Bout Peace, Love & Understanding
- Beto and the Fairlanes – The Letter
The costs for this year’s event have been generously underwritten, ensuring every dollar raised will go directly to the support of Austin’s musicians. Among the recipients are HAAM, SIMS Foundation, Black Fret and Austin Music Foundation.
Artists performing include: John Fogerty, Shakey Graves,
Jack Ingram, and the Armadillo World Headquarters All Stars
featuring Michael Martin Murphey, Gary P. Nunn, and more.
Click here for all ticketing and concert information.