This week on The Breaks:
- Hosts Confucius and Fresh discuss the controversy at the Recording Academy, and explain why they think the Grammys are no longer culturally relevant.
- They talk about DaBaby’s recent run-in with a hotel valet
- In his Unpopular Opinion Fresh acknowledges that even though the Grammys aren’t culturally relevant, the Grammy’s still matter to a lot of artists and that’s okay.
- Both hosts talk about Meek Mill’s Grammy weekend run-in with his ex Nicki Minaj.
- The local song of the week is “Greenthumb” by Eimaral Sol