Make Your End of Year Gift Today
It’s been a year like no other for KUTX, and we couldn’t do it without the support of our listeners and sponsors. Thank you. If you haven’t pledged your support during one of our drives or made a contribution, please consider making a gift before 2020 draws to a close. You could benefit from a tax deduction and we’ll do our part by keeping the great music going on programs like Laurie’s Austin Music Minute, Jazz with Jay, The Breaks with Confucius and Fresh, and Horizontes with Michael Crockett.
Some additional things to know about giving at this time of year:
- Receive a tax deduction when you make your gift before midnight on Dec. 31. Checks must be postmarked by Dec. 31 to receive a 2020 tax deduction.
- Please mail checks to KUTX; PO Box 7600; Austin, TX 78713.
- KUTX will email or mail you a tax receipt.
- Sustaining Members – those being charged monthly – can make an additional one-time gift to receive a potentially higher tax deduction.
- All Sustaining Members will receive a tax receipt in January 2021.
- Work with your company’s HR Department to get your gift to KUTX matched by your employer. Find out more here: Matching Gifts
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you!