A proclamation was presented earlier this morning by Austin Mayor Steve Adler at the Moody Amphitheater, so now it’s official: Welcome to HAAM Day 2022. The annual city-wide Health Alliance for Austin Musicians celebration features live music throughout the day at various venues, this year including a main event at Waterloo Park, and participating local businesses donating a portion of the day’s proceeds to HAAM. This is all in support of HAAM’s work in providing access to affordable health care and wellness programs to Austin’s working musicians.
Today’s AMM features music from Riders Against the Storm, who perform at Moody Amphitheater at 7 p.m. tonight. Don’t forget to check HAAM’s website for the day’s full schedule. And the AMM has a handful of selections for this evening:
- Nick Garza’s Get Along, 6 p.m. at Still Austin Whiskey Co.;
- Carolyn Wonderland & Shelley King, 6:30 p.m. at The Continental Club;
- Daniel Fears, 7 p.m. at YETI Flagship;
- The Body Pillow LGBTQIA+ – curated showcase, 7 p.m. at Cheer Up Charlie’s;
- Miró Quartet, 7 p.m. at KMFA‘s Draylen Mason Music Studio;
- Jane Leo, 8 p.m. at the Mohawk;
- Kiko Villamizar, 8 p.m. at Geraldine’s;
- Nubia Emmon, 9:15 p.m. at Antone’s;
- The Avocados, 9:30 p.m. at The Volstead;
- Lord Friday the 13th, 10:45 p.m. at Hotel Vegas.
AMM Sept. 13 2022
HAAM Day 2022, Tuesday Sept. 13, in support of the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians.