It will surely be worth your while to make time to see these wonderful artists Wednesday night. It’s a bill that includes a couple of familiar Austin Music Minute faves and some recent AMM discoveries, all guaranteed to usher in a lovely evening of splendid performances. We have:
– A solo set by Chase Weinacht of Marmalakes.
– Chazz Bessette’s musical project Silver Ships.
– Houston-based artist, by way of New York City Adam Bricks.
– Songwriter Paul Mitchell’s band, Tapajenga.
It’s all going down tomorrow night at the Historic Scoot Inn, 1308 E. 4th St. Doors open at 8 p.m., and the music starts at 9 p.m. Absolutely recommended.
– Photo courtesy of Chazz Bessette.